Friday, June 28, 2013

Hello again

Hello again, blog.  It's been a long time.  I'm back!

I've been trying to be very productive this summer in terms of art making.  I have two solo exhibitions scheduled for Spring and my goal is to get everything shot and printed this summer.  So, I've been added to my Introvert series and started a new one called Evidence.  

This week my friends, Matt and Dom, invited me down to Galveston for an art making weekend.  I don't ever really shoot on location so I'm using the weekend to update my website and things like that.  Sadly, my computer is on death's door so it is having to sit on a bag of frozen lima beans to keep it from overheated and making the trackpad non-functional.


I'm very excited about all the new i,ages I've been shooting.  Evidence is the first thing I've shot in black and white in a really long time and it's been great fun being in the b&w darkroom.


I've been mulling the Introvert series for about a year.  I shot a few last summer and have been adding to it this summer.  I'm pretty happy with the new additions so far.


Both series already have shows scheduled.  Evidence will be at Lonestar College -Tomball in February and Introvert will be at Lonestar College - Montgomery in March in conjunction with FotoFest 2014.

More to come...

1 comment: